Siri, what’s the answer to life, the universe, and everything?
UPDATE with more answers by Siri on the meaning of life
This was supposed to be a joke (Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy for those of you who didn’t get it), but it turns out she actually will give you this answer. Now we’ve found a few more answers Siri give you for this question. And those are pretty cool too. Ask Siri what’s the meaning of life and this is what you get:
- Try and be nice to people. Avoid eating fat. Read a good book every now and then, get some walking in and try to live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations.
We’ve seen Siri give different answers to this question on demonstrations. Here’s another answer she’s given us:
- I can’t answer that right now, but give me some very long time to write a play in which nothing happens.
- Life: a principle or force that is considered to underlie the distinctive quality of animate beings. I guess that includes me.
She’s got more answers to this question. Just ask again.
- Life: The condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change, preceeding death.
- To think about questions like this.
What is the meaning of life, Siri?
- I don’t know. But I think there’s an app for that.
(sources: CBS evening news, slashgear, macworld, ThisIsMyNext)